MORE GPU'S IN STOCK PLZ!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LFaWolf

Tech Talk Resident
Jun 14, 2021

fords8

Tech Talk Resident
May 28, 2021
MA
tech-talk.store
Yeah, I read about it a little last night. Then I went and watched The Ice Road on Netflix. Went to bed after that. I take it that most people will want the older ones.

LFaWolf

Tech Talk Resident
Jun 14, 2021
I don't mine either. I am still debating if I want a 3080 or 3080ti. I played a game last night and the memory "allocation" almost hit 11GB.

FedericoUY

Tech Talk Resident
Jun 6, 2021
Im definetly after a 3080 ti . No models of lhr yet that i've seen on this ti card, at least on evga. In the 3080 models, do you think the kl models could perform less than the kr in anything gaming related?

LFaWolf

Tech Talk Resident
Jun 14, 2021
Im definetly after a 3080 ti . No models of lhr yet that i've seen on this ti card, at least on evga. In the 3080 models, do you think the kl models could perform less than the kr in anything gaming related?
Both the 3070 ti and 3080 ti are LHR. The model number for both ends with KR since there is no non-LHR version being made. Only the existing 3xxx will have LHR versions going forward so to differentiate the LHR versions end with KL

FedericoUY

Tech Talk Resident
Jun 6, 2021
Ok nice info there. Really don't care if the hash rate is lower, since I don't plan on doing nothing related to mining. Thank you for your response.