Site Grand Openning! 06/01/2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tech-Talk

The Boss
Administrator
Tech Talk Resident
May 28, 2021
Great day to open Tech Talk to the public.

We have many features on the site already, with many more to come. A light and a dark style to pick from. A marketplace to sell, buy, and trade in. Place to talk about tech or just everyday chatter. Account upgrades you can get for even more features.

I will be posting information on new products as I get it. I already posted about the 3080ti EVGA cards. CLICK HERE! I am not saying I will be first to do everything. Tons of other sites out there, no way to be first on everything.

I needed a place to control and track sales of the 30 series cards. The site has a store I can do that from. I really can be on the ball with things. Up front with tracking and other areas of the sale. I do plan on adding other items to the store. High end gaming and workstations rigs. Same with laptops.

Now a few things to bring up are:
Site rules!
Marketplace Rules!
Intro Yourself!

Xerfono has default items that I will edit as soon as I can.
Xenforo Default Terms & Rules!
Xerfono Default Privacy Policy!

I will not sell, trade, or give away any information about someone who signs up to the site. Unless you are a troll or a spammer. I will not sell or add to the site database to gain posts or anything else. What you see is what you get.

The @Tech-Talk account will be used for admin and store admin. Site topics like this one. I will be using the @fords8 account as my everyday account which will be moved to the admin group sooner or later. I also work and run my own business besides this. I have over 20+ years in computers. I been around!

I really hope everyone that comes to the site enjoys the content and everything it has to offer. You don't have to buy something to be a member here. And welcome to all!

Reactions: fords8